DHW Biomass Boiler
Biomass boiler of DHW series (also called DHW biomass boiler) is the kind of single drum horizontal biomass fired boiler with inclined reciprocating grate, its reciprocating grate’s inclination angle is 15 degrees. The furnace is membrane wall structure, furnace outlet has slag-cooling tubes and furnace outlet flue gas temp is lower than the melting point of fly ash which is below 800℃, so it can prevent the fly ash from slagging on the superheater. After the slag-cooling tubes, there are high-temperature superheater, low-temperature superheater, economizer and air preheater, there is spray type desuperheater between two superheaters. The flue gas temperature after air preheater is 160℃.
DHW series biomass boiler can generate low pressure steam with rated evaporation capacity of 10-65 tons/h and rated pressure of 1.25-9.8 MPa. The designed thermal efficiency is up to 82%.
- Since biomass fuel is apt to slagging, reciprocating grate’s ceaseless movement avoids slagging.
- Biomass fuel features small density and small ash particle, which is apt to flow with the flue gas, so we design high furnace and small flow velocity.
- Secondary air ensures that the fuel’s standing time in the furnace makes the fuel burn out in the furnace.
- The arch is used to strengthen the mixture of airflow in the furnace and organize the thermal radiation and hot flue gas flow in the furnace.
- To avoid soot formation, the pitch of convection heating surface shall be in-line arrangement.
- The convection bank has acoustic wave soot blower, which may remove the soot, and cleaning door is equipped.